An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Deputy Manager to assist the Registered Manager in running an established Children's Home for this fantastic children's care provider. This is a great opportunity to really take ownership of a children's home and to go into a 'Good' Ofsted rating home with no existing issues.
We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children. They care deeply about the future of the children within their services and want to continue to achieve outstanding results. As a company they focus on therapeutic care and support for the children.
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Manager include:
• To direct and take overall responsibility for the management of the residential home.
• To establish and maintain best-practice systems, risk appraisal and quality assurance procedures to ensure high quality, high value services and good outcomes for young people and Local Authorities.
• To provide regular performance reports to the Registered Manager, Regional Manager and the Managing Director.
• To effectively manage a Home budget.
• To engage with the Registered Manager on all matters particularly those relating to Childcare issues, presenting appropriate information to enable the Regional Manager to make effective decisions.
• To manage the Home staff team and the rota.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Manager include:
- Minimum Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills..
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
- Residential Experience
- Driving licence (need a driver)
Monday to Friday work
If you are interested in this Children's Deputy Home Manager role then apply or for more information, contact Ben at Domus Recruitment.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month