Kinetic industrial are looking to recruit Chemical Process Operatives on behalf of a client based in Wythenshawe.
They are a manufacturer of OVC and adhesives and are extremely well known within the industry.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that is looking for a temporary to permanent role with excellent benefits. Hours of work are 7am-3.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7am-1pm on a Friday!
As a growing business, they require Chemical process Operatives with experience within the Manufacturing industry in order to be successful and having experience within a chemical environment would be an advantage but not essential. An up to date FLT Licence is preferred also but not essential.
You will be working within a busy plant where you will be exposed to chemicals and solvents.
As a Chemical Process Operative, your duties will include
* Moving materials around the site with the FLT
* Loading and unloading vehicles
* General housekeeping duties as directed
* Heavy Lifting
* Working within a Chemical Manufacturing environment
In order to be successful as the Process Worker you must have:
* Up to date FLT Licence - Preferred
* Manufacturing experience - essential
* Chemical Manufacturing experience - preferred
* Able to work with a minimum of supervision
* It is paying £9.74 ph after 13 weeks rate is £10.74 ph with great T&C for
* Temporary to Permanent
* Monday to Thursday 7am-3.30pm Fridays 7am-1pm
* Excellent opportunity
If you have all the relevant experience and knowledge then please do apply online. This is a permanent position starting after a successful interview. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is looking for the opportunity to progress within a successful company.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities