Pathfinder are recruiting for two Checker Loaders to assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles at our automotive centre in Cowley, Oxfordshire.
The role is offered on a bi weekly rotating shift pattern comprising of two weeks of (Apply online only)hrs shift Monday to Saturday inclusive and two weeks of night shifts (Apply online only)hrs (Monday to Friday inclusive). Overtime is offered on an as and when required basis.
- Locating and pulling the correct vehicles ready for dispatch
- Prior to movement, inspecting vehicles to ensure vehicle quality.
- Driving the vehicles onto trains ready for transportation to various locations across the UK.
Please be aware that there are a number of points that candidates must take into consideration whilst doing this role:
- Attention to detail- candidates are required to drive vehicles up and down a ramp in order to enter the train.
- Accuracy- Candidates must be able drive in a straight line.
- Candidates must be comfortable getting in and out of small vehicles a number of times a shift.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in confined spaces, working at height and able to climb down ladders comfortably.
In order to be considered for this role candidates will hold a full driving licence. Candidates will be at least 21 years old and have a minimum of one years proven driving experience. We will consider each application on a case by case basis as we have strict insurance guidelines to follow.
Please be aware that this role is payable on a flat rate of pay.
Total Pay Rate £11.95 per hour inclusive of paid annual leave accrual
If you would like to register your interest- Please apply NOW and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss your application further