FS Change Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Financial Services Change Manager
Clayton Le Moors
Competitive salary and benefits.
Now part of the Fraser Group, Studio Retail Ltd are one of the largest online value retailers in the UK, providing a personal shopping service to over 1.9 million customers each year through our award-winning App. And Studio & Ace websites.
Our product range is huge, with over 60,000 different products covering clothing & footwear, electrical, household, textile, bedding, furniture, nursery products, gifts and greeting cards.
We employ over 1500 colleagues in a wide variety of roles, many of whom have seen their careers grow with us. Our colleagues say they work here because of our people and customers, and we offer everyone the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do. We're currently undertaking a digital transformation program that will deliver the best service to our customers and our colleagues, to make us the leading online value retailer in the UK.
About the Opportunity
At Studio Retail Limited we are constantly evolving & transforming, and we are now an exciting, brand new, opportunity for a Financial Services Change Manager to support the delivery of key strategic projects, managing and delivering FS change portfolio and continuous improvement activities, developing, and implementing effective business readiness plans in conjunction with FS and Change colleagues.
As Financial Service Change Manager you will be:
* Ensuring the appropriate analysis and agreeing of priority FS change and continuous improvement activities, meeting FS needs and enabling the delivery of FS goals and objectives
* Overseeing and managing the gathering, creation and documentation of agreed business requirements, ensuring that all documentation is in place for FS change
* Managing and ensuring effective end to end project management, analysis and delivery of agreed FS change and continuous improvement projects across FS, adhering to all agreed governance, controls and methodologies
* Managing, developing and implementing effective business readiness planning, ensuring the successful delivery of key strategic projects
* Managing and developing the performance and potential of the team
You'll need the following:
* Extensive working knowledge and/or qualified in Business Analysis/6 sigma or equivalent change methodologies and tools (e.g. Agile/Waterfall etc)
* Experience of managing and developing the performance and potential of others
* Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and deliver simultaneous change/improvement projects and activities
* Ability to manage and develop the performance of others to meet expectations and targets
* Proven track record in effective facilitation and communication at multiple levels
* Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at an appropriate level
* Is analytical, pragmatic and systematic in approach to problem solving
* Ability to manage conflict and knows when to escalate
* Able to bring a relevant and effective analytical 'toolset' and experience to Studio
* Ability to analyse requirements and processes and provide solutions, structure, gap analyses regarding project deliverables
* Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team when required
* Experience of working with one or more change methodologies and practices (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
* Extensive working knowledge of MS Office Suite - Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Visio; MS Project; Outlook
We have many experienced colleagues who'll tell you they love working at Studio because of the people and the opportunities to develop. It's a fast-paced environment and the offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
Through the pandemic we have adopted home working, where possible but expect to return to a hybrid model as soon as is practical and safe. It is key, therefore, that you can get to and from our offices in Accrington and are happy to commute, should requirements ever necessitate.
We offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours and free parking and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you.