We know the amazing and life changing work our Teams do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £10.08
- Specialist and Blending Training and Development - we believe in promoting from within!
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more!
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300! per successful referral
*Care For Others - Make A Difference*
Endurance Care, part of National Care Group, are currently recruiting for an energetic and passionate Team Leader for our service in Lydd on Sea. The role will be supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions. Main Responsibilities
The Team Leader Role
As a Team Leader, you will promote and ensure that the company vision of person-centred support is implemented whilst maintaining an individual's potential and independence. You will be a front-line manager, whilst also ensuring all necessary back office duties are completed within compliance.
A Team Leader is required to respect and work cooperatively with others, enabling the people we support to live in their own home or within their local community with dignity and confidence. Responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Supporting the manager in staff development and delivery of training.
- Leading the staff in promoting each client's well-being, safety and quality of life.
- Monitor and assist the effective delivery of group and individual activities within homes that address agreed client goals and the progress of clients against agreed outcome and well-being measures.
- Ensure that liaison with external parties within their areas of responsibility is coordinated effectively with the home manager to ensure that communication is effective and consistent within the home.
- Work in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, legislation and national minimum standards.
- Meet agreed individual annual objectives.
- Promote each client's well-being, safety and quality of life
The Ideal Candidate
- Have experience with learning disabilities and mental health
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health and Social Care or working towards
- Experience of leading and supervising a team
If you are our Ideal Candidate - APPLY TODAY About The Company
Endurance aims to be the best care provider in Kent. Having regularly gained "Good" rating from the CQC, our Care Assistant / Support Workers aim to not only offer our service users the highest level of care, we aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living...... click apply for full job details