Care Manager/Deputy to Home Manager - Nurse qualified£50,000pa + incentives/benefits packageBenefits Include
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Uniforms provided
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 for every person you refer
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
We are working with an exceptional, well regarded and highly experienced care provider on their search for a Care Manager (Nurse qualified) to work alongside their Home Manager at their nursing home in Harlow, EssexWe are looking for your leadership, experience and clinical expertise as this is what you will lead on within this service. You will be learning a team of clinical/nursing staff so your co-ordinating and coaching of the team will ensure effective nursing and care provisions within the home.
Ultimately we are looking for quality, clinical expertise and your ability to support a busy Home Manager and deputise when they are away from the home.
Its important that you take full ownership of your team and responsibility whilst working closely and supporting the Home Manager within this large residential, nursing and dementia care service.Essentials
- Registered Nurse - RGN, qualified with active PIN
- Experienced within a nursing/care home setting for older people.
- Extensive clinical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of CQC Regulations and legislation
- Excellent organisations and planning skills.
If you have the passion for exceptional nursing and clinical care please contact Debby Fairweather, for further information or to discuss confidentially