Excellent care pay rates from £10.00 to £10.75 per hour
Are you a driver looking for flexible local work?
Or a non-driver with good availability of hours to work?
Do you have a caring nature?
Are you a studying in Healthcare and need work experience?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then register with our CQC Rated 'Good' client today!
About The Care Client:
Our Romford client is a market-leading care provider that operates in Havering and provides exceptional home care support and services to the local community. There is currently a high demand for Home Care Assistants in the surrounding area.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
- 24/7 care support from local friendly office
- Good rates of pay (plus mileage)
- Weekly pay (in arrears)
- Flexibility - based on times to suit your needs
- Work in your local area
- On-going career development Level 2/3 qualifications
- Care Certificate training
- On-going support and refresher training
- Company Pension (NEST)
- Provide excellent Home Care services to service users, ensuring they maintain their dignity whilst promoting their independence.
- Care Assistants support home residents/service users with care needs such as personal care, light domestic, and social activities.
What we would look for:
There is no prior experience required because they are looking for caring and compassionate Home Care Assistants to support adults living at home with a variety of care needs. You will be trained and supported to provide personal care services and make a real difference in the lives of people who require home care. Some of their best employees have no formal experience but have cared for a family member or loved one.
We are looking for dedicated Home Care Assistants to work Weekdays, Weekends or Mornings/Evenings.
To become a fully-fledged assistant and memebr of the team you must have Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, hardworking and a team player. Furthermore, you also need:-
- Able to provide contact details for 2 professional references.
- Enhanced DBS check to be completed (if Update Service not already held).
- The right to live and work in the UK.
If you are looking for extra hours or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, please contact us today!
This role is being advertised and recruited by Maxim on behalf of our client. If you have the right skills and experience for this vacancy please click the APPLY button below. All suitable applicants will be spoken to and pre-screened by Maxim before short listed CV's are submitted directly to the employer. Good luck!