Business Teacher - Eastbourne- £(Apply online only) per day
3D Recruit are currently looking for a Business Teacher for a school in Eastbourne open to either a full time or part time contract. The position is to start 15th October 2021 working for 1 term however, this could possibly be extended.
The school staff are committed to help the students reach their aspirations by helping them develop their core skills to become world-ready and be to independent thinkers.
Are confident teaching Business up to KS5? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Job:
* Plan and deliver lessons with clear aims and objectives
* Be proactive and differentiate lessons to suit the varying needs of the class
* Monitor and evaluate student performance
* Create and maintain a safe, orderly, and supportive classroom
* Set high expectations for students making sure they stay on task with work set
Requirements for a Business Teacher:
* Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
* Experience teaching Business
* DBS on the Update Service or happy to apply for one
* Satisfactory references
* Right to Work in the UK
* UK experience (preferred)
Benefits of working with 3D Recruit:
* Specialist Social Work and Education recruitment business
* Supporting professionals finding opportunities since 2000
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible hours to suit your preferences
* Different contract types - supply (locum), long term, fixed term and permanent
* Part-time and full-time opportunities
* We work with a number of different schools/local authorities
* Dedicated Consultants who listen to your needs
* Support with interview prep
* CPD training events
How to apply
If you are interested in the role or other vacancies, you can easily submit your CV via the advert. If you are not ready to apply now, do contact us through our website.
Do you know an education professional looking for work? Refer them to us and you receive £200, and the person who registers with us receives £100 once they have worked 15 days! (Terms and Conditions apply. Promotion valid until 31st December 2021)
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adheres to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake an interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified.
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children, and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment