Business Support Executive
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27,500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices.
As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we're fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
To ensure effective organisation and coordination of office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. They are responsible for developing site communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, diary and meeting support, Executive Leader support and much more.
The successful person is a professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, forward-thinking, pro-active and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a site of diverse people. Additionally, the role holder may be required to cover our reception on an ad hoc basis for emergencies and holiday cover.
Responsibilities for Senior Leadership Support
* Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meetings (including rooms and conferences)
* Working with finance for PO and invoice processing when required
* POC / Liaising with other PA/EA's around the group as required to collaborate with purpose
* Provide accurate information in-person and via phone/email
* Responsible for arranging travel and accommodation via the group travel provider (BCD)
* Welcome non-Liverpool based employees and visitors on arrival & conduct safety inductions as required
* Ensuring meeting spaces are booked/used appropriately
* Ensure catering is provided for external meetings as required.
* Training Champion (as required)
* Ad Hoc projects as required
* Ensure weekly/bi weekly site/function/x-function meetings (i.e. Huddle) are planned and run to required outcomes.
Responsibilities for Office Operations
* Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
* Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative system - including workstation and locker allocation.
* Support business continuity and site leadership teams (i.e, Covid response) with related activities
* Working with Site Services to ensure Health & Safety Policies are up to date and compliance levels are met
* Working with the P&C team and managers to ensure starters/leavers administration and set up/ dekits are completed
* Working with the P&C team & Site Services team on people compliance administration
* Working with the P&C team on ensuring development administration is completed
Responsibilities for Communications
* Ensure timely, relevant, and targeted communications are sent out to/displayed around the site - using Company systems to do this
* Maintaining Company website and Linked-in accounts in-line with Group guidelines
* Being the link point between Group Communications & Local Teams to ensure 2-way flow of communications
* Reviewing data from post-site emails to increase the effectiveness of internal communications
Education, Skills & Experience
* Proven experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, office manager or similar role
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
* Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
* Strong Communication skills, ability to engage audiences
What We Offer
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period, and bank holidays), flexible working policy, corporate discounts, Health Cash Plan and other wellbeing initiatives.
Interested applicants should apply and attach their current CV. Highlighting their suitability for the above post