Business Process Analyst
£30,000 - £40,000
(Hybrid working available)
The candidate for this newly created role will work across departments to provide expertise in process definition, documentation and process improvement initiatives to enhance process performance. The candidate will be responsible for the application of process improvement frameworks and provide performance analytics to continuously monitor continuous improvement activities. You will assist in the delivery of various improvement projects across the company to ensure requirements are gathered and all milestones are met timely and to a high standard. Ideally candidates will have a knowledge of Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Manufacturing.
* Support in the delivery of various projects, ensuring all projects are delivered, on-time, within scope and within budget
* Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
* Work with the IT team to ensure systems development is aligned with and supports process effectiveness
* Monitor process efficiency and investigate process failures and recommend improvements
* Deliver and promote a continuous improvement culture by mentoring employees to realise benefits from all continuous improvement initiatives and act as a change agent for the site/organisation.
* Document process models in the form of As-Is and To-Be process steps and work with departments to bridge the Gap between As Is and To Be processes
* Facilitate workshops with all required stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement in current processes
* Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives
* Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
* Create process documentation and process flows that are easy for the end user to understand and follow
* Support process owners with implementation and training of lean six sigma methodologies
* Utilise project charters with deliverables to work with key stakeholders to identify, modify, and sustain desired changes including reducing waste and improving efficiencies.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Perform risk management to minimise potential risks
* Guiding the requirement definition and contributing to the analysis and design of requirements.
* Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources
Skills and Experience
* Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in Continuous improvement or process enhancement role
* Skills: Strong project management skills and familiarity with project management tools, best practice and methodologies (i.e. PRINCE2). Certified Lean six sigma - Green Belt, with proven experience delivering measurable process improvements projects. Strong understanding of financial processes.
* Communication: Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
* Flexible/adaptable: Demonstrate the capacity to change; successfully adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
* Team player: Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Monday to Friday 8 - 5 or 8.30 - 5.30 / 25 days AL / Pension etc