Business Development Manager - £25,000 basic (+ uncapped OTE with the expectation of £20,000 in year one)
Our client is a leading business consultancy working with UK companies across all sectors. They are looking to recruit an additional Business Development Manager, who will win new business and develop existing client relationships across the whole of the UK, but predominantly in the Cheshire, Liverpool and Manchester area.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established company who are undergoing a period of sustained, organic growth. They are looking for a motivated, resilient BDM to drive the business forward. You should be confident to work autonomously and possess a strong business acumen, with the ability to provide commercially viable solutions to clients.
You will be rewarded by an uncapped bonus scheme, with a year one OTE of £20,000; regular pay reviews based on achievement of key targets - basic salary has the scope to increase to £45,000.
This role is working from home and field-based, with a weekly update meeting taking place with the Directors.
* Promotion of all company services to Business Consultants, Directors and end users across all target markets in your allocated sales territory
* Achievement of territory sales target by means of cold calls, appointments and demonstrations through the introducer network and end users
* Achievement of specific number of calls into individual target markets on a monthly basis
* Achievement of territory sales targets by target market
* Following up sales leads and updating on the internal CRM
* Providing advice / product guidance to the end user
* Channelling sales through a referral network and Direct where appropriate
* Achieve set KPIs
* Minimum of 2 years' business sales experience is essential, ideally gained within financial services or manufacturing, though applicants from other sectors are welcome
* Highly motivated and driven to achieve targets
* Reliable self-starter who can work independently
* Strong product knowledge and the ability to adapt to an evolving market
* Proven skills in creating, maintaining and developing customer relationships
* Enjoys the challenge of exceeding sales targets and not afraid of cold calling
* Full clean driving licence
Monday to Friday - 9 am to 5.00 pm - Flexibility to work outside these hours may be required due to business demands.
KEYWORDS; sales, B2B, business to business, field sales, targets, territory, leads
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds