Building Surveyor required to join a leading independent consultancy.
We are on the lookout for a eager Building Surveyor after their next exciting step into a dynamic consultancy.
The client are looking for someone that is looking to sit their APC in the next 6 months to 1 year, giving them that last bit of support with some amazing projects. With a strong foothold in the education and health sectors, the client are very stable in terms of project flow, which is key in this current climate.
the Building Surveyor will be required to:
* Produce CAD designs to a high quality
* Dilapidations reports
* Full building and condition surveys
* Contract administration
* Building defect reports
* Specifying and tendering
* Degree qualified, with a minimum of a 2:1 in an RICS accredited degree.
* 2-3 years consultancy experience
* Good CAD experience
* A real drive to progress in their career to become MRICS
Apply with your CV and project information. I will be in contact very soon to discuss the role in more detail!
Contact: Charlie Vaughan-Jones