BMS Project Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance + Company benefits
Are you a BMS Project Manager with an interest in energy management looking to play a direct role in the success of a company where you will have the autonomy and variety to manage your own BMS projects?
With over 30 years' experience this well-established company is offering stability and a permanent role where you will work closely with the Director who is keen to help with training so that you can progress and play an influential role within the business and work on a variety of BMS networks.
This is the opportunity to step up and run projects, plan resources, meet with clients, and carry out risk assessments on service, maintenance, upgrade, and installation projects.
This is the opportunity to gain training on a variety of BMS systems with a company who has a keen focus on energy management systems and the opportunity to play an integral role in the success of the business.
* Project Management of BMS service, installation, and upgrade projects
* Assist with design of systems, plan on site resources, and carry out risk assessments
* Travelling to site up 1 - 2 days a week (mostly London and South East)
* Project Management experience
* BMS background
* Electrical knowledge - control panel drawings/ understanding of electrical installation
* Networking knowledge - how the BMS systems communicate/ Modbus
Project, Manager, Engineer, technical, Electrical, BMS, Building Management Systems, Modbus, network, HVAC, Refurbishment, service, installation, Engineering, Basildon, Essex.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.