I am supporting a Tier 1 civil engineering principal contractor in their search for a BIM Development Manager to lead the development of Building Information Management (BIM) capability for the whole UK.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
* Experience operating in a dedicated BIM role
* An engineering or technically based HND or degree level qualification.
* Experience or project delivery using the core 2D/3D CAD applications of AutoCAD and Bentley systems
* Experience of creating 4D schedules through Autodesk Navisworks & Synchro Pro
* Extencive knowledge of BIM Suite of Documents and their implementation.
* Knowledge of the methods of civil engineering construction - Reinforced structures, earthworks, temporary works etc
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
* Professional qualifications eg, BRE BIM Level 2 Certificated Practitioner, or similar
* To lead the clients development of Building Information Management (BIM) capability.
* Lead the implementation of companywide document control standardisation process
* Manage 2D/3D modelling resource, including freelance resources where required
* Lead BIM delivery on acquisitions
* Support the implementation of BIM on live projects
* Ensuring the Project team have the necessary capabilities and competence to undertake the required BIM Roles.
More in depth job description on request.
Get in touch for more details or to apply.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs