- BILLINGS SPECIALIST
- HYBRID (3 days in office every week)
- FREE PARKING
- LOVELY OFFICES
Reporting to the Billing & Collections Manager, you will be supporting the finance team in key areas of a fast growing business. These include effective credit control and billing. The right candidate will show attention to detail with a customer service mindset, who is a good team player, as well as proactive in their approach to work.
- Responsibility for the end to end billing and collections function.
- Manage billing requests related to milestones and instructions, process applications, invoices and final accounts.
- Build strong relationship with commercial and operational teams.
- Provide regular update on debt activity with analysis and commentary on a daily/weekly basis.
- Attend and present information during regular debt calls with regional sales and operations teams.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with an allocated portfolio of clients.
- Issue and send out customer invoices/applications according to customer specifications.
- To provide timely responses to both written and verbal requests.
- Working in the culture of continuous improvement, look to identify root causes of disputes, queries and complaints, working with the team to make necessary improvements.
- Experience in Billings, preferably within the construction industry.
- Proven ability to reduce debt.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Construction industry experience - desirable.
- SAP experience is beneficial.
- Ability to multi task and complete critical tasks on time.
- Computer Literacy; Excel and MS Word Essential.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in the client s business and issued on their contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.