telent, Bid Writer -
telent are on the search for someone who would like to progress their career as a Bid Writer - this is an exciting opportunity to join a winning team who are working at the forefront of telecommunications and technology, bidding across the transport sector, primarily rail and highways. You will play a key part in the development of high-quality content and responses for Bid and Proposal submissions for the Transport business.
Who is telent?
telent is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the rail and highways sectors including London Underground, Network Rail, Highways England and Transport for London providing maintenance and management of our customers assets to ensure continued and reliable service is maintained for their critical communications infrastructure.
What will you be responsible for?
You will have the support you need to excel in this role
* You will be responsible for the development of high-quality content and responses for Bid and Proposal submissions for the Transport business.
* Have the opportunity to work closely with Subject Matter Experts, technical and commercial leads within telent or bid partners to develop compelling written responses.
* As part of your role, you will develop high-quality re-usable content for use in future Bids and Proposals to be stored within telent's Bid WiKi (Bid library).
* You will be working closely with the Transport Marketing team
* Develop a library of high-quality content and responses including service descriptions, methodologies, CVs, case-studies that support future winning Bids
What experience and behaviours are telent looking for?
Experience of contributing to & delivering high and medium-value bids, ideally in a services or solutions environment.
*Experience of working on bids and proposals to the public sector in an environment such as Traffic, Rail, Intelligent Transport Systems, Defence and Emergency Services markets.
*Experience of developing propositions (or alternative bids/offers) through understanding a Customer's business requirements and working with technical teams to address these.
* Experience with customer management and the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
* Excellent writing and editing skills and excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
* Organised and pro-active.
* Someone with a creative flair who wants to win!
Location and the benefits of working for telent:
You will be working from our Warwick HQ, may be an element of travel to our London office.
telent is not just about offering competitive reward packages, we are committed to personal and professional development, career and succession planning and striving to be the best we can be. We offer 33 days holidays (includes public holidays), company pension scheme, telent rewards (discounts to major retailers and cinema tickets) and a range of family friendly policies.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion