Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Frome, who are actively seeking to engage an AutomationEngineer to join on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
As an experienced Automation Engineer you will have overall responsibility for maintaining efficient operation of Site Automation (industrial).
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the site has a robust, reliable operation platform and that procedures and training are in place to recover from potential failures
- Supporting the engineering team with complex fault-finding issues
- Working with department leaders to ensure work is completed efficiently with minimum impact on site production
What you will need to succeed:
- Automation knowledge of PLCs is essential
- Excellent fault finding and root cause analysis
- A confident communicator able to make autonomous decisions
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £40,000pa DOE
- Generous holiday entitlement - 25 days plus BHs
- The opportunity to join a dynamic market leader
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on or email . Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.