Audio Visual Manager - Central London - £45,000 + Bonus (up to £9K)
My client a prestigious Property Management Company is looking for an Audio Visual Manager to join their team in Central London. You will be working in the heart of the West End in an Ultra Modern building. You will be responsible for supervising the audio-visual team and its operations, which include set up, install, maintenance, inspections and troubleshooting. You will be providing direction on employee management, including recruitment, performance management and hiring.
You will have responsibility for overseeing equipment maintenance, developing and implementing AV team best practices and coordinating with other teams on large meetings and events.
This is a fantastic well paid opportunity to work for a leading well recognised institution in the heart of London.
Some of the duties to include:
* Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, video conference, telepresence devices, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and lighting equipment
* Track equipment inventory & manage audio visual department budget
* Manage routine preventative maintenance on audio visual equipment
* Coordination with managed suppliers for larger events
* Track SLA's & Metrics
* Back up the AV Tech when needed
You Must Have:
* Strong Experience of working within AV ideally in a corporate environment in supervisory or management position.
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Strong I.T skills - especially MS Office
What You Will Get:
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package. You could also be working in one of London's newest buildings with ultra modern facilities.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age