Assistant Site Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There's nothing better than knowing you've made something perfect for someone. Becoming an Assistant Site Manager for Bloor Homes will give you the opportunity to do just that, helping create something special, whilst working for a large, family-run company that cares about and invests in your future. Working closely with our Site Manager, the role will be very diverse but with a great training and development programme we will equip you with all the skills you need to progress and enjoy every day. Start a bright career with us and together we will create perfect communities for future generations to enjoy.
We are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join our Southern Region, Site base is split 50/50 across our Amesbury and Boorley sites. Our Assistant Site Managers have an extremely diverse role, with no two days ever the same. Supporting the Site Manager (and deputising when they're away), you'll supervise all employed and sub-contract personnel on site. A love for diversity is key as no two days are ever the same and with the need to liaise with a wide range of people, from fellow construction professionals to customers, first-rate communication skills and a flexible approach are both important. So if, like us, you take great pride in your work and that of your team, and would gain great pleasure from seeing the smile on the face of a customer as they receive the keys to their perfect new home, the opportunities with Bloor Homes are huge.
* Working with the Site Manager, supervise all employed and sub-contract labour on site.
* Co-ordinating sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
* Ensuring working methods are performed correctly.
* Assisting with pre-completion inspections of properties with purchasers.
* Ensuring all reasonable requests from the sales team in connection with the preparation and maintenance of show homes are accommodated in a timely manner.
* Assisting the Customer Care Team by ensuring maintenance works are completed in a professional and efficient manner.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Ensuring all health and Safety aspects of Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Experience of a new build construction site.
* SMSTS and First Aid.
* Knowledge Site Health and Safety.
* Ability to read and interpret designs and drawings.
* Commercial awareness.
* Excellent attention to Detail with a desire to succeed
* Company Car
* Company Phone and Laptop
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
* Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV