Are you an analytical thinker armed with lots of energy and character? Do you thrive under pressure and have the confidence to communicate at all levels? Do you have an eye for detail whilst able to multi-task? As an Assistant Merchandiser working on the White Goods category, you get the chance to be part of the bigger picture and receive unrivalled career development and be at the forefront of new technology.
Our Assistant Merchandisers support with the forecasting process, stock allocations, working with a number of functions such as Distribution, Space Planning, Trading Analysis team and the White Goods Category Team to deliver on key KPIs such as target availability and stock holding.
This team ensure that we get the right stock to our customers at the right time, always applying their analysis to put the customer first. If you are a passionate Retail Assistant Merchandiser, ready to take on a challenge, then you will fit in well at Dixons Carphone
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
• Monitor weekly performance & making recommendations for activity to ensure a successful in-season execution and deliver the target availability across the store estate and online channel.
• Support with the weekly forecasting process.
• Build close relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as the warehouse, Mobile category team and suppliers to ensure a continuity of supply and to minimise failed deliveries through effective management and progress chasing.
• Assist the Mobile category team with store feedback issues regarding stock and availability.
• Have an understanding of the lifecycle process and be able to support ranges from launch all the way through to executing their exit plans.
• Comply with standard commercial processes in accordance with critical paths and business rules; using the systems and tools confidently.
You will need:
• Previous Retail Merchandising experience.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular being proficient in Excel.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions / plans to drive sales, profit and cash.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• To be a highly motivated team player with strong relationship building skills.
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free on-site Gym
• Discretionary/Performance based bonus
• Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it