Are you an experienced Tutor/Assessor in the Adult Care sector?
Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills.
Do you have a passion for teaching, specifically within Apprenticeships?
Impact Futures and The Childcare Company have an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join our Healthcare team as a hybrid based Adult Care Development Coach.
As a Development Coach, you will be delivering up to Level 5 Leader in Adult Care to a caseload of around 45 learners. This is a hybrid role: there is an expectation to visit learners occasionally for progress reviews and additional tutoring within the Gloucestershire region.
The role will involve:
- Lead a caseload of learners and support them to achieve their apprenticeship or qualification, as well as any additional requirements such as a Diploma through to Gateway and successful End Point Assessment
- Regularly assess work and provide constructive feedback including SPAG and update the E- Portfolio system (Smart Assessor)
- Identify and support learners with additional learning needs and successfully use the neurodiversity platform Cognassist to support this
- Support those learners who require Functional Skills maths and/or English at Level 1 or 2
- Take responsibility to ensure safeguarding, PREVENT, British Values, Health, Safety and Wellbeing and equality, diversity and inclusion are promoted and monitored continually in all areas of the job role
You ll be joining a leading national training provider at an exciting time of growth and expansion, working in a fun and supportive environment in an organisation with a strong focus on people and culture.
Expect regular catch-ups and socials with your team, surprises in the post and company-wide social events- we re a friendly bunch.
- 25 days holiday plus public and bank holidays
- Birthday day off (after 1 year's service)
- 3% pension contribution using pension provider NEST
- Share Incentive Plan
- Employee Financial Wellbeing support
- Buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- TOTUM Pro student discount card
- Company events and social gatherings
- Appreciation gifts
- Assessor Award CAVA or TAQA Level 3, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification, PTLLS or equivalent
- Recognised Level 5 or above in Adult Health and Social Care
- Able to deliver up to Level 5 Lead Adult Care worker
- Impact Futures and The Childcare Company are some of the UK s largest independently owned training providers, delivering apprenticeships and vocational qualifications.
- Our expertise is underpinned by our Ofsted Grade 2 'Good accreditation, and learner-centric delivery is at the heart of our continual operational evolution to ensure our learners receive an outstanding learning journey.
- Impact Futures and The Childcare Company are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.