Are you a Architectural Technologist/Technician and looking for a new job?
Our client based in Northamptonshire is looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to join their growing team. You will be working with an Innovative team utilising the latest design technology and partner with the Sales and Production team to develop cutting edge design. Below is a detailed overview of your key responsibilities within the role of Architectural Technician.
* Appraise client/planning drawings
* Identify crucial design aspects
* Determine cost effective proposals and manage/support client expectations
* Evaluate, liaise, advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues.
* Work & develop project briefs
* Prepare and present design proposals using CAD/additional software (as well as traditional drawing methods as/when appropriate)
* Liaise with appropriate authorities (e.g. planning enquiries and building inspectors)
* Produce, analyse and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used.
* Carry out design-stage risk assessments.
* Administer contracts and project certifications.
* Manage the process of Design for Manufacture and it's evolution into 'as-built' drawing suite.
* Produce maintenance management information to outline guidance for future refurbishment, re-use, recycling and deconstruction.
* Contribute to the overall running of the business and future system development.
* 2 years with an architectural practice or in a similar role in off-site construction
* Computer Aided Design (CAD)
* Experience of design-stage risk assessments
* Strong customers interaction
* Demonstrable portfolio of work
* 26 days holiday (inc Bank holidays)
* Additional company benefits
This role is a full time, permanent role and salary is dependent upon experience. For more information please contact Anna Wood-Penn and send your CV to Satarah Recruitment Limited