We all know happiness comes from within. And it's no different with Money Happiness. It starts right here! At Saffron BS we're ready to build it, inspire it and celebrate it with our members, people and communities.
So whatever that 'happy' is - from picking up the keys, to saving for that big day - we're here with open arms, curious minds and the kettle on. Ready to cheer our members on when they're winning, or build them back up when things haven't gone to plan. And why? Because that's what families do.
For us, this is much more than a job. We're here to make things better, roll up our sleeves and think what's next to rebuild. Our people are the beating heart of Saffron and it takes each and every one of us to provide the service we're proud of.
So bring you! Your energy, an abundance of team spirit and your hunger to help.
Together we're building happy.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Apprentice to work in our busy Halstead branch on a full time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to be earning while learning and be part of an amazing team.
Our Member Representatives provide exceptional customer service to our members both face to face and over the phone. Our successful Apprentice would be a keen learner with excellent communication and people skills along with a patient and positive attitude.
Our Apprentice will be part of an exciting 18 month Apprenticeship programme, working as a Member Representative while gaining a customer service related qualification, in addition to earning a competitive salary along with our company Rewards & Benefits.
Initial induction and ongoing training is provided with internal development opportunities available to all.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensure there is a high level of customer services at all times by providing an efficient and accurate counter service to all members
- Carry out counter transactions for all account types, in accordance with the Society's Policy & Procedures and regulatory standards.
- Supporting all members over the phone with any queries relating to their online account or other business needs
- Maximizing customer satisfaction by ensuring that member needs match the Society products/services proactively.
- Ensure all customer referrals are carried out successfully for savings products, Mortgages or third party requests.
- Passionate about building excellence through delivering a service you can be proud of
- Excellent communication skills to build strong connections with our customers
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Determined to ensure our busy and friendly branches succeed in meeting business objectives.
- Respectful and kind; the way we treat each other sets the tone for how we treat our customers
Rewards & Benefits
Contract: 18 month FTC
Salary: £14,000 basic salary + £45 per Saturday worked
Hours: 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work two Saturdays per month on a rota basis (9am -12pm).).
- Flexible working; all our roles have flexibility, it's just some offer greater flexibility than others - just ask us!
- Recognition Scheme
- Discounts through Saffron rewards
- Annual bonus scheme
- Physical, mental and financial wellbeing support
- Pension, Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Holiday exchange
- Staff Mortgage Benefit
- Cycle to work scheme
and lots more .please get in touch to find out more
At Saffron, we are committed to building happy; for our communities, members and each other. We do this through attracting and building a diverse group of talent and encouraging an inclusive environment which fosters a sense of belonging for all. We hire the best people, and have a collaborative culture where everybody's uniqueness is celebrated and respected. We recognise the strength in having a diverse workforce; adding different perspectives, ideas and values. We are inspired to leave a legacy for our communities and each other.