Avanti Recruitment is currently partnering with an established automotive technology company who are looking for a talented Application Engineer to join their team. They are an award winning company renowned for providing great career opportunities and working in an exciting domain that is continuing to grow. You'll be working on world leading projects for the automotive and motorsport world.
You will be joining a highly skilled team in a fantastic office space where no two days are the same. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to work with major customers doing varied work on state of the art equipment and software.
You will be involved in the full lifecycle of the product, conception, specification, user acceptance testing and after sales support. This means you must be able to project manage and have strong problem solving skills.
* 2+ years of experience in the Automotive sector, preferably within Vehicle testing
* An engineering-based degree or HNC level qualification
* Experience in managing concurrent projects
* Experience is reading and understanding technical documentation such as Regulations, specifications and product data sheets/manuals
* Ability to understand and solve sometimes complex engineering problems
* A full, clean Driver's licence
The role is paying up to £40k + 25 days plus bank holidays, Bonus, Flexible working hours (10-4) and Private Healthcare.
If you are interested please apply now or contact Ashley Payne at Avanti Recruitment to find out more about the opportunity