Pathfinder are looking for an Allocator to join our busy Allocations team based in Southampton.
Reporting to the Allocations Supervisor, your main focus and responsibility will be to efficiently and cost effectively source and allocate labour across the IPH Group as well as external customers. Along with the rest of the team you will be responsible for maintaining and managing the temporary pool of labour. You will have previous customer service experience, a conscientious and responsible attitude and be able to use your initiative while working under pressure.
In addition you will have excellent man-management skills and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at all levels.
You will also:
* Liaise daily with internal and external customers regarding their day to day manning requirements.
* Monitor, measure and report on temporary staff as required.
* Carry out administration associated with the day to day requirements of the role, ensuring all paperwork meets legal requirements.
* Liaise with agency candidates reference availability
* Issue candidates with PPE and joining instructions for all allocations.
* Perform any other relevant tasks delegated by the Allocations Supervisor according to company or business requirements.
* Provide 24/7 telephone support as necessary to customers ensuring any location/time changes are conveyed to all affected staff in a timely manner to maintain operational effectiveness.
* Customer Focused
* Team Player
* Smart Appearance
* IT Literate and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs and Excel in particular
* Proven organisation skills
* Excellent communicator-written and oral
* Demonstrably able to use initiative
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Preferred (but not essential)
* Experience of working in a fast paced & demanding environment
* Commercially aware
* Ability to work under pressure
This is a permanent position offering full time hours. Core hours are Monday to Friday (Apply online only)hrs (with one hour for lunch) However due to the variable demands of the role unsociable hours, overtime working is also a requirement. You will be expected to work all hours necessary to properly fulfil the responsibilities of the role. Please be aware that you will be required to share the responsibility of the out of hours mobile phone with the Allocations Supervisor and the Pathfinder team, covering weekdays and weekends and occasional Bank Holidays.
Relevant on the job training will be provided.
If you are interested in this role, please apply NOW