We are currently seeking an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join our mobile team covering the North West and Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will form part of the regional mobile team, efficiently delivering PPM and reactive maintenance on statutory and contract SLA's.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in the development of the company. Our ideal applicant will be a motivated and ambitious individual who is confident within a building maintenance environment.
Salisbury Group is a growing business so performing well and achieving targets has a real potential to lead to personal and team progression. Working in partnership with our clients means that customer service and communication skills are at the heart of what we do.
What will be expected of you:
* Ensure the highest standards and Salisbury competencies are delivered and demonstrated
* Deliver quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the customer with relevant and timely updates.
* Provide technical support, advice and guidance to the customer and team
* Ensure safe delivery of all Salisbury works, including those of our service partners
* Produce details of time and materials required for any minor works for quoting purposes.
* Update and liaise with Account co-ordinators, Schedulers, Management, and Sub-Contractors to deliver work to the highest standard within required SLA.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
* Qualified Air Conditioning Engineer
* NVQ level 2/3 in given trade
* C&G 2079 F-Gas Cat1
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this
* Good understanding of modern office software. Experience of working with asset/work management systems such as MAXIMO / CAFM systems on Android tablets.
* Strong, demonstrable competencies of dealing with all makes of A/C split units, as well as VRV/VRF systems
* 2 years previous experience within similar environment and in particular across area multi sites and multi discipline service delivery
* 1 years' experience in customer facing outsourcing environment.
* Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance
* 25 days annual leave allowance + bank holidays
* Company Van with personal use allowed
* Smartphone + tablet
* Pension scheme
* Cycle scheme