Prospero Teaching are looking for an engaging and energetic After School Club Deputy Manager to work in a South Birmingham based primary school. This position is temporary, leading to permanent after 12 weeks.
To be considered for a role of a After School Club Manager you should:
- have a Level 3 qualification in a Child-care related qualification
-have relevant experience in Nursery, children's clubs or schools.
- demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written
- communicate well within a team
- live in a Birmingham postcode
- have a kind and positive attitude
This role wuld suit:
- Experienced childcare professional
Get in touch now to be put forward for these roles!
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward me your CV and a short covering letter to (url removed) or alternatively call in on (phone number removed)