SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Administrator SIPP- Your primary focus will be to deliver exceptional service to SIPP pension clients across the full lifecycle.
The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administration functions and usage of the back-office systems.
Key to success will be your need to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your desire to have end to end ownership, your focus on getting things right first time and your drive for continuous improvement.
Key Accountabilities as the Administrator
- Providing exceptional service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties)
- Responsibility for owning all work through to successful conclusion
- Demonstrating understanding of the customer outcome and relationship, assisting with the solution delivery and problem resolution, and work items across the SIPP lifecycle
- Ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met
- Following the principles of First Touch Resolution for any client expression of dissatisfaction
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic and adaptability to achieve daily work task targets
- Getting it right first time every time
- Building effective team relationships
- Continuous process improvement.
Ideally you will have
- Experience in financial services administration, preferably in a client facing role
- Strong client relationship skills
- A proactive and inquisitive nature with the ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we are operating
If you feel you have the right skills for this role please apply today or contact me directly on (url removed)