We have an excellent opportunity for an administrator to join a leading company in Peterborough on a temporary to permanent contract.
This is a varied role involving, but not limited to
- Answering telephone calls & emails from customers
- Uploading files
- Keeping the system up to date with stock
- Authorise/ review incoming and outgoing stock
- Supplying information/ solutions to customers on request
- Handling breakdowns, ensuring these are given the highest priority
- Assisting the Team Manager with general ad hoc admin duties
We are looking for someone who can and will thrive working in a busy and fast pace environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Customer focused
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own as well as part of a team
Working hours: Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 3-4 hours work per day between 8am to 5.30pm or 3 full days
- Great team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing opportunity
Do not miss out on this brilliant opportunity and apply now!