Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin officer. This is initially a temporary role until 31/03/23 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday. You will usually work around the hours of 9am - 5pm (this may differ from court to court). The pay rate for this position is £10.86 per hour, paid on a weekly basis.
Your role will be to support with the admin tasks needed to progress cases through the courts and tribunals. Your day to day duties will include:
- Producing documents for hearings
- Collating court files and papers
- Using in house data bases
- Recording outcomes
- Data entry
- Communicating with Judges and Magistrates
- Helping with the set up of the courts
- Communicating with the court users via emails, letters, telephone and face to face
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 12 months+ of admin experience. Customer service experience is also needed for this position.
The successful candidate for this role will be subject to a DBS check due to the nature of the position. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information