GI Group are currently recruiting for 7.5 tonne drivers to work on behalf of their client based in the LS10 area of Leeds. The role is multi drop delivery and collection of postal items such as letters, parcels and packages.
The pay rate for this role on a PAYE basis is £11.01ph, with an overtime rate applied after 8 hours of £12.01ph. PAYE rates are displayed, however LTD companies are also welcomed.
The role will be Monday - Friday with the odd Saturday available as overtime. Start times vary between 8am - 12pm. On average there will be 6 - 8 drops / collections per shift, however a flexible attitude to this is a must as there may be more.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a valid UK driving licence, digi card and CPC card
- Have no more than 6 points on their licence - due to insurance purposes
- No DR, DD, TT, IN or CD endorsements on licence - due to insurance purposes
- Have right to work in the UK
- Be willing to do multi drop work
- Be flexible to start and finish times
- Be happy to be put forward for security checks
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
For more information please apply here or email your CV
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802