Careers in recruitment for Graduates - based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
We are looking for ambitious and highly motivated graduates to join us as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. If you are a recent graduate who wants an exciting career in sales with full training provided, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
These positions are based at our offices in Fareham near to Portsmouth and Southampton and will suit graduates who are enthusiastic about a career in business to business sales. You don't need a degree in a particular subject as your personality and ability to communicate will be more important. You will be working in a team of Graduate Recruitment Consultants on the Cams Hall business park at Fareham, close to Port Solent and the M27 motorway.
Blueprint Recruitment has become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment consultancies and has developed an enviable reputation for professionalism. We have an exciting, fast-paced environment that helps our graduate Recruitment Consultants to perform well and to achieve their career goals. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn plenty of commission and bonuses as well.
We are looking for graduates who are confident and have an excellent telephone manner. You should also be a competitive individual who is happy working to targets in a fast paced office environment.
We have lots of benefits - some of them are great fun and add to our exciting and friendly culture. We offer:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for these positions you must be a recent graduate.
You must have authorisation to live and work in the UK